Brawl Hangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brawl Hangout

Just a brawl site

MainMain  HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maruto
Clan Leader
Clan Leader
Maruto

Male
Number of posts : 156
Job/hobbies : Playing super smash bros brawl
Humor : Just be a ninja ^.^
Brawl fc : 3480-2315-0884
1st Main : New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] Olimar-4
2nd Main : New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] Toonlink
Registration date : 2009-02-21

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] Empty
PostSubject: New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft]   New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

Welcome to the site.

This topic is made to help those that aren't famillar to forums.

When you click the home page you will see catergorys and forums, just click on a forum and a list of topics will pop up.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_post You should see this button on that page, its under the home tab not right under it but its under it. Click this button to make a topic.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_reply This button is to post a reply on topics, when you click on a topic to view it this button will be somwere on top of the page or on bottom of the page.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_quote This button is to quote somone.

for example:
Maruto wrote:
Olimar is awsome

I would suggest not to use qoute as your main reply since it starts to build into somthing like this:
Quote :
Quote :
spam wrote:
spam

This is found in a users post, so say you want to qoute bob you should see this button on the top right corner in bobs post.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_edit This is the edit button, and well it pretty much says what it does lol, mods you will see this on everyone post but don't edit their post, only edit yours.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_delete This is the delete post button, so yeah..... you should know were to find this, its in your post and once again mods you can see these in everyone post, you can delete a post if it looks like it will start a fight.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_pm This is to send a private message, pretty much just like a message on myspace just a little different.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_profile I'm pretty sure you will know what this is, its so you can preview a profile.....

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_post New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_reply -These two are usually found in topics and in forums thats were you will find these buttons

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_delete New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_edit New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_quote -These are found in the top right corner in people posts.

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_pm New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft] I_icon_profile -These are found on bottom left corner in people posts.

I tried to explain the best I can but I fail at explaining lol, I'll have You guys revise this and make it more understandble, anyways This is the best I can do for now lol.
Back to top Go down
https://brawler.darkbb.com

New Members, here is a helping guide to forums [draft]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brawl Hangout :: Free Chat :: New & Announcement-
Jump to: